So lately I've been reading a lot of crafting blogs because I wish I was that good at crafting! But, sadly, I'm not! Oh well...I try. Haha! Anyways, one of my favorites is Little Miss Momma who makes the cutest things and she recently did a post called "Things you should know if you wanna be bff" and made it a "linky party" so I decided to follow suit. Here we go!
1. I can't stand wearing jeans around the house or my dormroom...must wear comfy sweats or pj pants.
2. I've recently become obsessed with all things vintage...new style for me!
3. I can and do listen to the Bing Crosby Pandora station non-stop that feautures such greats as Ella Fitzgerald, Nat King Cole, and Frank Sinatra.
4. I already have names picked out for my future children even though I don't even have a husband prospect in mind ;) I want 2 girls and 1 boy! For my girls...Evelyn "Evy" Grace and Ella Joy. For my boy...Caden James. Just love those names!
5. My absolute favorite stores are Anthropologie and JCrew, though, I don't own a single thing from either store.
6. I quite love coffee but have been drinking much tea in the recent months too.
7. I am thoroughly convinced I was born in the wrong time period.
8. My car's name is Matilda and I call her "my baby"...yes, I refer to her like she's actually my kid and not my car.
9. Two of my biggest fears are chickens and rats.
10. Old movie musicals are the greatest...Meet Me in St. Louis, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Singin' in the Rain, Oklahoma!, The Sound of Music...and so many others!
11. I tend to have celebrity crushes quite frequently and lately (like the past few years) have been on actors in their 30s or 40s (some old enough to be my dad!).
12. I think Jimmy Stewart is the greatest actor to ever walk the planet, though, I've only seen a handful of his movies.
13. I'm very health conscious...working out, eating healthy, etc. I try to use as many organic products as my poor college student budget allows.
14. I was born in California and lived there for two years before moving to Arkansas where I've lived for over 20 years. I do not consider myself an Arkansan, however...or a Californian. I consider myself a Hoosier (or Indianan!) because that's my favorite state where my Grandma lives and my dad grew up.
15. I will warn you that I'm "black and white" on pretty much every opinion I have. There are only a few opinions of mine that were "grey."
16. I would much rather be cold than hot...cannot stand being hot.
17. I spend much time on my eye makeup. I love eyeshadow and consider it my "art canvas." Haha!
18. I adore kids and have been babysitting for half my life. I call kids I babysit "my kids" because they often feel like my own because I love them just as I would my own.
19. I could eat cereal for any meal of the day.
20. I will defend Gone with the Wind as the best movie ever made. I wrote an essay for my film class a few years ago that was the easiest essay I've ever written about that very subject.
21. If I could pick the perfect man to marry, I'd chose Gilbert Blythe from Anne of Green Gables. Move over, Anne Shirley!
22. I cannot wait for the last installment of the Harry Potter movies. I can tell you right now that I will be sobbing like a baby who's just had her paci taken at a certain part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part Two.
23. Gordon MacRae has the voice of of angel that I could never tier of listening too.
24. I love to write stories. I have started to write approximately five books and have lots more story plots in my head. Could be a movie plot maker-uper....is that a job? Haha.
25. Most important thing to know about me...I am a Christ Follower and live for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!!





I think it's hilarious that you don't consider yourself an Arkansasan! Dearie, you are about as Arkansas as I can think of!
ReplyDelete