Today's message at church from Psalm 23:4 was excellent. Mark made it relateable to all regardless of whether you are currently in a "valley" or not because we will all be in a "valley" at some point in our lives. We need to remember that God is always walking beside us and will carry us when we need him to during the difficult times in life. HE IS ALWAYS WITH US! I encourage all to go read Psalm 23:4 and let the message "soak in." BREATHE!
The Golden Globes are on tonight...super excited! I can't wait to see Glee take home each of the 4 nominations they got as wins (hopefully!). Matthew Morrison got a nom for best actor in a comedy or musical tv series (he totally deserves it because of his acting when his character Will Schuester found out his wife had been lying to him about being pregnant). Also, Lea Michelle and Jane Lynch got noms for their characters Rachel Berry and Sue Sylvester. And the whole cast got a nom for best comedy or musical tv series! I really hope they at least take home the best series award because they totally deserve it. I will for sure be watching tonight to support the awesome, talented Glee cast on this special night for them. I was a little disappointed because the 24 premiere is on tonight too but I decided to watch the Golden Globes because I can always watch 24 online tomorrow.
Be sure to check back tonight or tomorrow because I will post on the Golden Globes and the winners. I will let you know just what I think about who won and didn't! Oh and I will let you know my pics for best and worst dressed.
Stay tuned for Golden Globes news! Katie Scarlett, out!
No comments:
Post a Comment